Innotech - A growing company located in Ramallah is looking for qualified Product Owner. We seek motivated individuals to manage the development of our software platform. At Innotech we value smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking for candidates with experience in product ownership who can both manage and do the work necessary to ensure success. Innotech is seeking to fill a Product Owner opening within the following Responsibilities:
- Be the Product Owner for an innovative FinTech platform in private capital markets
- Work tightly with other stakeholders to implement new product development initiatives based on customer requirements
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of an agile-based product team
- Manage a product roadmap together with prioritization, sprint, QA and release planning that results in regular and continuous innovation of the products
- Work actively with internal stakeholders to capture and refine conceptual product innovations
- Manage both automated and manual feedback from customers for product refinement especially in the context of key product KPIs
- Manage the capture and the quality of requirements in the form of Epics, User Stories and Tasks and ensure efficient handover to development team
- Coordinate with key staff including Project Managers, QA Managers, Scrum Masters, CTO, COO and CPO to ensure a smooth and efficient SDLC implementation and ensure the delivered product meets the customer needs
- Create a vision to continuously enhance the existing products, also inspiring the development
- team to produce high quality featuresRequirements:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Software Product Management preferably as Product Owner / Product Manager
- University degree in in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in B2B SaaS product development - preferably Financial Services
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple product inputs and translate to product development road map and manage development priorities
- Experience using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions that link product design and features to strategic objectives based on business KPIs
- Strong conceptual UI/ UX design skills
- Experience in SDLC including knowledge of business requirements and documentation
- Experience in Agile project management
- Six Sigma, CMMI or equivalent experience in formal process improvement and software development (is a plus)
- Work proficiency in EnglishLocation:
Innotech for Programming and Technology L.L.C.
Edward Said Street, Castle Building (Wassel Building)
Ramallah, Palestine.Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please send your application in PDF format to [email protected]
Please include: “Product Owner” in the title of your email.
* Looking forward to receiving your application! *